1. 1/2 cup to 1 cup squash bisque
2. 1/4-1/2 a leftover vegetarian meatloaf, veggie dog, tofurkey loaf, or any other meat substitute
3. optional onion strings
4. 1 scoop of raw broccoli, carrots, and/or green beans
5. 1 tbsp cranberries, craisins, raisins, or dried figs or cherries
6. Leftover rolls, bread, muffins, or crescents for a side
1. Pour the soup into a pan or bowl and start to heat in microwave or on a low flame
2. Add the diced carrots and other veggies. The heat of the soup will cook them. Stir occasionally.
3. Heat the meat substitute on it's own, but only cook it about halfway
4. Add the meat substitute to the pot or bowl and heat the rest of the way.
5. Sprinkle the optional onion strings and/or cranberries (or figs, cherries, raisins, or craisins).
PICTURES TO FOLLOW